Host Your Special Event in Malibu’s Iconic Paradise
Geoffrey's Malibu is the ideal setting for your wedding ceremony, reception, rehearsal brunch, lunch or dinner, corporate event, bridal shower, baby shower, holiday party, or birthday celebration.
You have three options to choose from when reserving a space for a special event:
1) Private Area (ideal for parties of 13 or more people).
Private, intimate, and secluded setting for your meal. Please see photos in our gallery available to be sectioned off. If you and your partner are looking for a romantic way to escape and celebrate your anniversary, first date, or birthday celebration, this is the perfect option for you.
(A Private area is not compulsory, only if the guest would like to choose more of a private setting. Room charge does apply for any Private seating.)
2) Partial Restaurant (ideal for parties of 15-50 people).
- The host will have an option to choose from the Patio, Garden, or Point areas (please see photos in our gallery for reference). The host will have the option to select one of six three and four-course prix fixe menus.
3) Full Restaurant (ideal for parties of any size).
- A party of 60 guests and more requires a full restaurant buyout. This would include a food and beverage minimum, plus a room charge.
- Maximum seating for sit down dinner is 180 guests.
- Tray Pass Hors D’oevres without a seated dinner would be a capacity of 200 max.
- Perfect location for wedding ceremonies, exchanging of vows and any other large event.
- The entire restaurant including the Waterfall, Patio, Garden, and Point areas will be available (please see photos in our gallery for reference). The host will have the option to select one of six three and four-course prix fixe menus.
Simply fill out the form below to request your event or call Sharon Amos, our Events, PR and Marketing Manager directly at (310) 457-1337. Thank you.